Possessed Kitten Possessed Kitten

LMAOmaise

I sooo wanted to blam this... but I couldn't. I watched it four times and had to view it again. Quite addictive.

The Orange The Orange

Oh Thank you.

I've always wanted someone to make a flash about the epic battle between fruit and cars. ^-^

It's pretty well done. Alittle short, but it gets to the point. Good job.

Dance of the Fig Leaves Dance of the Fig Leaves

LMAOmaise

Thats was the funniest thing I've seen in days >.< REally made my day!

If you are still learning flash... you need to teach me! Its really good for what you say is ugly and just wrong. But I guess you always see the wrong in your own creation even though it can be a priceless artwork.

Great job! Make another! This is going in my favorites!

PSP Fish Commercial PSP Fish Commercial

My opinion

Its a good flash in my opinion. I happen to like those psp commercials. They just don't make sense, and thats funny. It looks like you worked fairly hard on it so I gave you an 8 (4 on the side).

Sometinbout Mary Lipsync Sometinbout Mary Lipsync

Love the animation style.

A bit short. Will look awsome in color. Great job.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

*Blink Blink*

Oh... my... God...
If that's the trailor...
I think i just melted in my seat...

That had to be the best thing I've seen since visiting Newgrounds. AND THAT'S JUST THE TRAILOR?!?! Well I seriously can't wait till the real thing comes out.

Terrific animation and style. Your music selection is awesome. Keep this up man... just keep it up.

Final Fantasy - BM vs WM Final Fantasy - BM vs WM

Ha Ha!

Ok flash if you like the 8-bit genre. The funniest thing was hearing him say titties! ROFL! ^.^

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

WOW

This is one of the best flashes I have seen on Newgrounds. Please pass this one to your friends. I love the twist at the end. Personally I think the story ends better that way. ^.^