Possessed Kitten Possessed Kitten

LMAOmaise

I sooo wanted to blam this... but I couldn't. I watched it four times and had to view it again. Quite addictive.

The Orange The Orange

Oh Thank you.

I've always wanted someone to make a flash about the epic battle between fruit and cars. ^-^

It's pretty well done. Alittle short, but it gets to the point. Good job.

Dance of the Fig Leaves Dance of the Fig Leaves

LMAOmaise

Thats was the funniest thing I've seen in days >.< REally made my day!

If you are still learning flash... you need to teach me! Its really good for what you say is ugly and just wrong. But I guess you always see the wrong in your own creation even though it can be a priceless artwork.

Great job! Make another! This is going in my favorites!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

The bird and random bugs

This is an extremely fun and addicting game, but when I finally got high enough to get REALLY far, I keep having a few issues.
#1- The big bird locks you up, you freeze in the air and can move forward, but you can never hit the ground.

#2- when Dad hits you with the chainsaw and sends you forward at an even level, you get glitched as well. You can't stop. I thought a spike wall may take care of that, but those never showed up in my game.

#3- When I noticed that there were no spike walls I also notice that I was never seeing any ground spikes as well. There are spikes on ballons (to my dismay)Possibly a bug on my side.

My suggestion? There needs to be a way to kill you turtle, so it stops you wherever you are if you get bugged.

Block Breaker Block Breaker